Blogger template installation is very easy work, but many people’s are nor aware about the easy work.
Now I am going to show you How to Install a Blogger template easily in your Blogger site.
If you are using Dynamic Views then you need first go to Design (Dashboard → Template) and then click on “Revert to classic templates → Revert to classic template”.
1. Choose a nice Blogger template / Blogger Themes and Download Blogger Template and unzip the file.
2. To install the template/ themes go to your blog template section (Dashboard → Template → and click “Backup / Restore” button).
(If you using old Blogger design then click > Dashboard → Design → Edit HTML)
3. Backup your previous template for security purpose (Download full Template).
4. To install the template/ themes go to > Dashboard → Template → and click “Backup / Restore” button now click Browse and find the XML file from your unzip templates file of your template select by clicking on the unzip XML file click on Open then Upload.
5. Sometimes you may face some problem to install Blogger Themes/ Templates. If you see a warning like following:
Then please click “keep widgets“.
If you face any other problem to install Blogger template then feel free to inform me by commenting in the site. I will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Thanking you for visiting the Blogger Themes/ Blogger Template site.